Monday, July 11, 2011

it's lost

Oh yes its gone all gone. No way can it be back. Only thing I have ever had in life dat helped me get through my anxiety is gone and nothing but a cloud of dense smoke sorrounds my head, in short and simple words only thing that keeps hovering around my head is that of doubt. Only questions and unanswered doubts are what I have with me now. I tried so much to recover it back but no I have lost it it is in no way going to come back. The guy I was and I tried to aspire for is dead and I see myself standing on the same crossroads as I was on back in the eighth grade. What will I ever do in this life. Who will I have for me. I have no clue. The only one thing I ever had badly in me ,that kept me going throughout ,that made me believe that I was good is lost. I don’t have the power to search for a new one.
The one thing that made my life –life was my self -confidence. It’s nowhere in me now.

No comments: