Sunday, November 27, 2011

The final question

Where am I ?
Where the world’s dry?
Or where there’s peace nearby.

Dry- as cold as ice
Everything but nice,
Strange thrice.

Put me in a fix,
First, when I was six
Just coming out of the mix.

Never wanted to be seen
Second, when I was seventeen
When being nice was being mean.

Everyone but none,
Third, I was twenty – one
Enjoyed everything except the sun.

Broken promises , untold lies
As I watch the time, oh yes it flies!
As my heart inside me cries

Cries- for it still wishes
Each beat that it misses
Nothing amongst the dishes.

Tonight as I sit in this place
Nothing in front of me, but empty space
Nothing is there, looks like an endless race.

With everything and nothing to do.
Time with self, of who’s who?
Who am I , who are you ?

No comments: